Thursday 2 October 2014

Are they selling "rubber" to the monks?

I never gave a thought whether the vaginal parts are acidic or basic. 

I am not obscene; I am as serious as heart attack. Recently I noticed an advert in which a woman said that she feels confident because she maintains pH level in her private part at around 3.5. I didn’t notice it properly the first time as I was talking over the phone the first time saw this ad on TV. But the pH level stroked my mind as this was the first time I saw some advert regarding some mild acid.



It was VWash Plus TV commercial in which a woman was able to take care of issues like tyre punctures because she has acidic level in her private part. I thought that our body is slightly acidic and I was thinking that our body’s pH level would be around pH 5. Thanks to VWash Plus, now I know that those parts are even more acidic. I knew that soaps are alkaline, so their VWash Plus may have an advantage; but semen is alkaline too, doesn’t this acid wash reacts with it during intercourse and result in a chemical reaction? It is just a genuine question (I am never obscene.)








Does a woman feel really confident with a pH level of 3.5 or is it just another prank advertisement? The sexy commercials made half of the stupid guys believe that the easiest way to “score” or to “seduce” women is to use the deodorants and their sale rose dramatically. I don't remember anyone using deodorants before a decade, but now they have created a need for it. India being a tropical country, odours are quite common, but no one use deodorants for suppressing the odours. And I do watch plenty of advertisements about advancements in baby diapers and women diapers too. Hey can anyone say whether the wings are functional or not.


There were many recent entries in market like face wash, mask, fairness cream for men, bb cream, hand wash and what not.

Oh Good Lord, let the apocalypse begin before they start marketing hand-washes separately for right and left hand.

1 comment:

  1. Brands create a need in the market and PH balance is just another USP may be...I never noticed nor paid heed to the fact that whoa this also happens to ladies!!! Deop ads are indeed stupid, I agree.

    Shilpi
    http://shilp3005.blog.com

    ReplyDelete