Saturday 24 January 2015

God please, Let me not rest in peace

One of the most satirical open wiki on the web is encyclopedia dramatica. It lampoons on everything on earth ranging from countries, famous persons, current events, especially those related or relevant to contemporary Internet culture. Please try to refrain yourself. from reading it. (This not-safe-for-work site celebrates a subversive "trolling culture" )
They have an article about India and if you read about it, I am sure you would want either to hang yourself or to kill everyone who wrote that article; or atleast I felt that way. Since everyone can edit it, I tried to remove as many things as possible, but unfortunately, as per the scope of the wiki, what I did was considered Vandalism and it was quickly reversed. So frustrated by it, I powered off my computer and just took a walk to take my memory of it.




First sight I saw once I got out of my house was a child taking a poop in the street. I first thought maybe his guardian is not nearby and he just lost it, but I was quite shocked to see the child's mom (or may be his aunt) just standing nearby and it is actually her Idea to make the child poop in the street.
I just ignored it or atleast tried to and continued walking.

I walked few yards and there was a huge frigging dump in front of this multi storied apartment that almost made me puke. It is like the whole worst foul smelling things in world put together. Well I tried to run, but I have this very bad habit and it is nothing but a bit over curiosity. I just wanted to know what made this smell so bad because it had full potential to be used as a new method in warfare. Wll all it had was some vegetables, fruits, papers, some meat and few other things that will be in our trash can. But when they are all dumbed together , they get this huge potential to make a party win a war. Suddenly I noticed a man coming towards me very fast. He looked like one of those rich guys who lives in that apartment, but he was in his casual dress and he had a big black bag in his hand. He just came there, threw that bag and just walked away. I asked him why couldn't he put it in garbage truck when it comes. He just mumbled few words, probably he scolded me badly.

I continued walking and I just passed the Jayadeva hospital. It is considered one of the largest dedicated heart hospitals in Asia. I just went inside because it has a peaceful environment. I did not go inside the hospital actually, I was just inside the compound. They have trees and benches so I though of sitting down for a minute. There was a young child sitting alone in the bench and doodling something on his notebook. I went near him and I saw him drawing the hopcoms shop there. I must say that he has quite a talent. Then a woman came from Hopcoms with a bag of fruits and just started peeling off an Orange. Of course the both had orange, but she just threw away the peels. There was a dustbin just behind the bench. But she didn't bother to bother it. I took few orange peels and threw them in the dust bin. She must have felt bad, she picked up the remaining and threw them in the dustbin. I decided to come back to my room and just started walking. I noticed a white smoke like thing come out of that woman and grinned at me.OMG, it is a ghost. It must have haunted that woman and for some reason it just released her.

I don't know if it is just my mind, but I actually saw something similar to this ghost on the shoulder of the man who dumped the garbage on street who I saw earlier and also on the woman who was letting the child take a poop on the street.

While walking back to home, I saw that woman buying some vegetables from a vendor. Most of us in this area buy vegetables from him. He comes with this pulling cart and he has somewhat fresh vegetables. But I saw him threw away a cabbage and few tomatoes. They must have gone bad. But when I asked him to pick them up threw them in the Waste container placed at end of the street, he felt sorry and picked them up. And guess what I saw a similar ghost that just left him and climbed to an electric post. I was giving me a strange look mixed with anger and hatred. I pointed the young boys feces to his mom and advised her to remove it. When I mentioned that it could cause serious health issues, she cleaned it. Yes, a ghost left released her too.

I was so happy to make them understand about the cleanliness and on the way I stopped to buy myself a candy bar. I was enjoying it and I just threw the wrapper on street. A young girl asked me to pick it and throw it in the trash can. I felt embarrassed and picked it and I promised myself to never do it again. I felt so much lighter suddenly. I noticed something going out of my body. Yes, it was the same ghost that had haunted them.

I was terrified, but somehow got the courage and asked it, "who are you?" It remained silent. I raised my voice and shouted again. "Who the hell are you." It replied softly, " I am the ghost of The Great Indian Litterbug. I lived in this country during 7th century. I was so powerful and famous. Everywhere I go, I made sure that the place smelled like sh** and it looked like garbage. I travelled to every part of the earth I spread my influences to almost all the countries. But finally when I came to India, the people here were so hygienic. I was not able to do anything. I tried my best to make this subcontinent an crappy place, but the people here kept their neighbourhood so clean and all my efforts were in vain. But they actually found that someone is littering in their country. They somehow the found me and killed me. But my soul never left this earth. It stayed in this earth for 13 centuries and I gained enough power during the late 20th century. Now I have haunted every single Indian irrespective of class, caste gender and whatnot. But if everyone realises that they should keep their place clean, I will no longer be able to keep them in my control. The day when everyone realises and kick me out of their body, I will have no work on this earth, but to go to hell. But I will not allow that. You people are so stupid to realize it and I will continue to litter this beautiful country. Actually I pray to god everyday that you continue to make this place dirty. I always ask Him to not let me rest in peace."

Put Rubbish in Bin

-----------------


-----------------

I did not mean to offend anyone. If I did, I am sorry. 

Clip arts used in this article are in public domain. You can get them at openclipart.org. The picture of litter was taken from : https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Litter_in_Paramaribo.JPG licenced under CC BY-SA 3.0 










No comments:

Post a Comment