Tuesday 24 March 2015

Let's have breakfast at Guptas'

"Nashta" (Nashta means breakfast, in Hindi, I think) is usually a small meal when compared to Lunch or dinner. Some nutritional experts have long referred to breakfast as the most important meal of the day. The breakfast or Nashta must not only be tasty, but also nutritional. Now that is a very tricky task to prepare a meal that is tasty, flavorful, interesting and at the sametime being healthy and nutritious. I know someone who has many secret recipes that is both healthy and tasty. The number of recipes they have might sum up to hundred.
I want to go their house for breakfast everyday no matter what the occasion is. Mrs. Gupta whips up the perfect breakfast for any occasion out of nowhere!

For instance, that day, it was a local festival and we usually celebrate it with sweets like ladoos. Ladoos are definitely lip-smacking treat, but not all the ladoos are healthy. But Mrs. Gupta prepared those special ladoos that were so delicious, but at the same time, they were so light and healthy. I was so eager to know about the secret of her recipes and when I asked about it, she was very happy to inform me about it. She gave me some wonderful tips too. Don't worry, I will share those tips with you now. The secret ingredient were nothing but Kellogg's products. Yes, unbelievable isn't it. It was Kellogg's Corn Flakes that made every the Ladoo at Guptas' so yummy and healthy. You can get the recipe for those special coconut ladoos here : http://www.kelloggs.in/en_IN/best-tiffin-wala-nashta-recipe.html.  It is not just the health and nutrition in their breakfast that attracts me. They have a recipe suited for every occasion. Last sunday, I went to Gupta's for "Nashta". We sat down for a movie and guess what? They had this "Movie Wala Nashta". It’s popcorn in a whole new healthy avatar! It was so perfect for the occasion and it made the movie watching experience as wholesome. The recipe for "Movie Wala Nashta" is available here for you: http://www.kelloggs.in/en_IN/moviewala-nashta-recipe.html.

Every time I go to Guptaji's house for Nashta, it is all about the wholesome experience that you can get over a Nashta. First, it is so flavorful and tasty. Next it is healthy. Above all, it is perfect for every occasion.

If you are not sure of how they can have a Nashta for every occasion, hear this. It was a very long day in office. I was working like a dog and I was so tired. I needed a refreshment so that I can be alive again! So where would I go? Yes, you are right. I went to Guptaji's house hoping for a perfect Nashta for the occasion. And they had it. They called it as "homework wala nashta." It was mouthwatering and went very well with a hot cup of tea. It had fresh cucumber, grapes, celery, basil and cabbage. The dressing was fine too. It looked so delicious and it tasted even better! Like always, I made sure that I got the recipe for this too. You can have this recipe by going to http://www.kelloggs.in/en_IN/homework-wala-nashta-recipe.html

Checkout healthy and tasty mouthwatering recipes and useful tips: 
Facebook page of Kellogg's 'Anaaj ka Nashta’ : https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta







.---.

No comments:

Post a Comment